
Mexico: Colombia ayaa diiday kooxda badbaadiyayaasha dhul-gariirka
Madaxweynaha Mexico Claudia Sheinbaum ayaa sheegtay in koox khabiirro ah loo diiday, iyadoo Colombia ay beenisay ujeedo siyaasadeed.
Madaxweynaha Mexico Claudia Sheinbaum ayaa sheegtay in Colombia aysan u ogolayn koox khabiirro badbaadin ah oo Mexico u socotay caawinta raadinta badbaadiyayaasha dhul-gariirka Isniintii dhacay. Sheegtay ayaa Khamiistii la timid, ka dib markii la sheegay in kooxdu tagtay, laakiin shir dowladeed ay caddeeyay inaysan tagin.
Sheinbaum iyo diidmada shahaadada
Sheinbaum waxay tiri: "Colombia requested a certification. They are certified, but now they are asking for another certification.". Waxay Khamiistii ku doodday in kooxdu horey u shahaadoobay, laakiin laga rabay mid kale, iyadoo ciidanka badbaadiyayaasha ay horey u aadeen 98 dal oo ay weli "ready to leave at any moment" yihiin.
Mexico qayb kale oo caawimaad ah way diraysaa, oo ay ku jiraan cuntada iyo agabka caafimaadka. Wasiiradda Arrimaha Dibadda ee Colombia Omar Bula ayaa Arbacadii sheegtay inay aqbaleen 58.5 tan oo gargaar ah, iyo duulimaad kale oo maalintaa yimid.
Moodasha siyaasadda iyo shuruudda caalamiga ah
Madaxweyne Abelardo de la Espriella, oo muxaafid ah oo xilka qaaday maalmo ka hor dhul-gariirka, ayaa lagu eedeeyay inuu diiday kooxaha dalalka hogaamiyayaasha bidix. Bula wuxuu yiri: "We have not excluded any country whatsoever in terms of the offers they have made to us." iyo "We work with countries without any ideological or political considerations.".
David Santiago Tamayo ayaa Arbacadii sheegay inay qaadayaan kooxaha Maraykanka, El Salvador, Ecuador iyo Israel. Wuxuu caddeeyay in kooxaha shisheeye ay tahay inay yihiin kuwo INSARAG aqoonsan.
Xaaladda naxariista iyo gargaarka caalamiga ah
Daqqiiqadaha 72-saac ee ugu muhiimsan ee badbaadinta ayaa soo dhamaaday, rajo la'aan ayaa kordhay ka dib dhul-gariirka 7.4 ah. Xukuumadda ayaa Khamiistii sheegtay 273 dhimasho, 3,800 dhaawac, iyo 377 qof oo maqan.
Koox Los Angeles County ayaa Khamiistii timid, iyo mid Fairfax County ah. Peru iyo Brazil ayaa offar gargaar ah, UAE $10m ayay bixisay. Arbacadii waxaa la plan galiyay emergency dhaqaale iyo fund dib-u-dhis.
Mexico's President Claudia Sheinbaum said on Thursday that Colombia is refusing entry to a military rescue team, claiming the country is demanding a second certification despite the team already being qualified. The dispute has drawn criticism as the 72-hour window for finding survivors of Monday's magnitude 7.4 earthquake has passed.
Mexico Challenges Colombia's Refusal
President Sheinbaum told reporters that Colombia requested a certification for the Mexican team, even though they are already certified. She said the military rescue brigade has previously deployed to 98 countries and remains ready to leave at any moment. Colombia's Foreign Minister Omar Bula denied any political motive behind the decision.
Bula stated that the country has not excluded any nation based on the offers they have made. He added that Colombia works with countries without any ideological or political considerations. The Mexican president pushed back, saying the team was asked to provide another certification despite already meeting the requirements.
Colombia Accepts Aid from Other Nations
Colombia has accepted 58.5 tonnes of aid from Mexico, with a humanitarian flight arriving on Wednesday. The government is also formalising support from rescue teams in the United States, El Salvador, Ecuador and Israel. A team from the Los Angeles County Fire Department arrived on Thursday to assist with search operations.
President Abelardo de la Espriella announced plans to declare an economic emergency and establish a reconstruction fund. He also revealed on X that Colombia will receive a $10 million donation from the United Arab Emirates. Peru and Brazil have also offered assistance to the affected regions.
Survivor Hopes Fade as Casualties Mount
At least 273 people have been killed and more than 3,800 injured, according to government figures on Thursday. Another 377 people remain officially listed as missing. The critical 72-hour window for finding survivors alive has already passed, with hopes fading of locating more people beneath the rubble.
The earthquake struck on Monday, leaving widespread destruction across the country. President de la Espriella, a conservative who took office just days before the disaster, is facing accusations of blocking rescue teams from countries with left-wing leaders. His administration denies these allegations.



