
Hakadka Visa-ka ee Dowladda Trump ee 75 Dal ayaa Lagu Xukumay inuu yahay Mid Dastuurka Ka Dhaadhacay
Maxkamadda federaalka ee gobolka New York waxay xukuntay in heshiiska dowladda Trump ee xakamaynta visa-ka ee 75 dal uu yahay mid sharci darro ah, iyadoo sheegtay inuu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha.
Xukunka Maxkamadda iyo Sababta
Saraakiisha maxkamadda ee gobolka New York, Jeannette A. Vargas, waxay sheegtay in heshiiska dowladda Trump uu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha, iyadoo sheegtay inuu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha.
Heshiiska dowladda Trump waxaa lagu xukumay inuu yahay mid sharci darro ah, iyadoo sheegtay inuu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha, iyadoo sheegtay inuu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha.
Saameynta Heshiiska iyo Xaqiijinta
Heshiiska dowladda Trump waxaa lagu xukumay inuu yahay mid sharci darro ah, iyadoo sheegtay inuu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha, iyadoo sheegtay inuu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha.
Heshiiska dowladda Trump waxaa lagu xukumay inuu yahay mid sharci darro ah, iyadoo sheegtay inuu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha, iyadoo sheegtay inuu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha.
Jawaabta Dowladda iyo Qorshaha
Dowladda Trump waxay sheegtay in heshiiska dowladda Trump uu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha, iyadoo sheegtay inuu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha.
Dowladda Trump waxay sheegtay in heshiiska dowladda Trump uu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha, iyadoo sheegtay inuu khilaafsan yahay sharciyada dalka ee ka hortagga kala duwanaanshaha.
A federal judge in New York has ruled that the Trump administration's ban on immigrant visas for 75 countries violated federal law by discriminating on the basis of nationality, vacating the policy and setting aside related visa denials.
The Ruling and Legal Basis
District Judge Jeannette A. Vargas of the Southern District of New York issued the ruling on Friday, stating that the policy was contrary to law and exceeded the authority of Secretary of State Marco Rubio. The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 explicitly prohibits discrimination on the basis of nationality in the issuance of immigrant visas, and the judge found the ban violated this provision.
Vargas described the case as straightforward, noting that the administration's policy banned certain people from receiving immigrant visas solely based on their nationality. The judge cited a U.S. diplomatic cable that instructed consulates to refuse visas to applicants who had already been approved but whose printed visas had not yet left the consulate, further underscoring the policy's illegality.
Impact on Families and Legal Challenges
The suspension of lawful visa processing across 75 countries separated spouses, parents, and children who were simply following the legal immigration process. Plaintiffs in the lawsuit included the Catholic Immigration Legal Network, African Communities Together, and six U.S. citizens who filed family-based immigration petitions on behalf of relatives, as well as five intending immigrants who filed employment-based petitions on their own behalf.
Anna Gallagher, executive director of the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, said the suspension separated families who were merely following legal procedures. Antionette Dozier, senior attorney for the Western Center on Law & Poverty, stated that the decision means a return to fair, case-by-case review and a chance for families to be reunited with their loved ones.
Administration Response and Broader Context
A State Department spokesperson told NPR that the Trump administration is protecting the American people by upholding the highest standards of screening and vetting of visa applicants, adding that the administration does not comment on ongoing litigation. When the ban was issued, the State Department said it would remain active until the U.S. could ensure that new immigrants would not extract wealth from the American people.
The 75-country visa ban was part of a broader effort by the Trump administration to limit legal and illegal immigration. In June, the Supreme Court upheld the constitutional right to birthright citizenship, rejecting an executive order that tried to bar citizenship for babies born in the U.S. to parents who entered the country illegally or who were living and working here legally with temporary visas.



