
Dulmadiinta Ceuta: 18 Qof oo Maraykan ah ayaa lagu dhaq-dhaqaaqay xarunta diinta Islaamka
Xarunta diinta Islaamka ee Ceuta ayaa maanta lagu dhaq-dhaqaaqay 18 qof oo maraykan ah oo dhintay xilli ay ku jireen xaalad degdeg ah oo ka dhacday dhanka badda ee dalka Spain. Qof walba oo la dhaq-dhaqaaqay waa wiil, iyadoo la sheegay inay ku dhinteen biyo iyo dhaq-dhaqaaq.
Dulmadiinta iyo xaaladda degdegga ah
Maanta ayaa la dhaq-dhaqaaqay 18 qof oo maraykan ah oo dhintay xilli ay ku jireen xaalad degdeg ah oo ka dhacday dhanka badda ee dalka Spain. Qof walba oo la dhaq-dhaqaaqay waa wiil, iyadoo la sheegay inay ku dhinteen biyo iyo dhaq-dhaqaaq.
Xaaladda ayaa ah mid degdeg ah, iyadoo la sheegay in 90 qof oo maraykan ah ay ku dhinteen xilli ay ku jireen xaalad degdeg ah oo ka dhacday dhanka badda ee dalka Spain. Qof walba oo la dhaq-dhaqaaqay waa wiil, iyadoo la sheegay inay ku dhinteen biyo iyo dhaq-dhaqaaq.
Xaaladda degdegga ah ee Ceuta
Xaaladda ayaa ah mid degdeg ah, iyadoo la sheegay in 90 qof oo maraykan ah ay ku dhinteen xilli ay ku jireen xaalad degdeg ah oo ka dhacday dhanka badda ee dalka Spain. Qof walba oo la dhaq-dhaqaaqay waa wiil, iyadoo la sheegay inay ku dhinteen biyo iyo dhaq-dhaqaaq.
Xaaladda ayaa ah mid degdeg ah, iyadoo la sheegay in 90 qof oo maraykan ah ay ku dhinteen xilli ay ku jireen xaalad degdeg ah oo ka dhacday dhanka badda ee dalka Spain. Qof walba oo la dhaq-dhaqaaqay waa wiil, iyadoo la sheegay inay ku dhinteen biyo iyo dhaq-dhaqaaq.
Dulmadiinta iyo xaaladda degdegga ah
Xaaladda ayaa ah mid degdeg ah, iyadoo la sheegay in 90 qof oo maraykan ah ay ku dhinteen xilli ay ku jireen xaalad degdeg ah oo ka dhacday dhanka badda ee dalka Spain. Qof walba oo la dhaq-dhaqaaqay waa wiil, iyadoo la sheegay inay ku dhinteen biyo iyo dhaq-dhaqaaq.
Xaaladda ayaa ah mid degdeg ah, iyadoo la sheegay in 90 qof oo maraykan ah ay ku dhinteen xilli ay ku jireen xaalad degdeg ah oo ka dhacday dhanka badda ee dalka Spain. Qof walba oo la dhaq-dhaqaaqay waa wiil, iyadoo la sheegay inay ku dhinteen biyo iyo dhaq-dhaqaaq.
Eighteen unidentified migrants were laid to rest Friday at Ceuta's Muslim cemetery, marking the first burials since more than 90 people died in Spain's deadliest border crisis three weeks ago. The graves, marked with numbered stones, await possible future identification and repatriation to Morocco.
A Mass Burial Amidst an Ongoing Crisis
Gravediggers placed the first four victims in cinderblock plots while a small group of locals watched at a cemetery on the tip of North Africa. An Islamic cleric read prayers and chants praising God while funeral workers worked quickly to lower the white body bags and cover them with soil. All of those buried on Friday were men, said Said Mohammed, the cemetery's acting manager.
Under Islamic custom, a body is placed in a grave facing Mecca, as was the case with the migrants buried in Ceuta. More migrants are expected to be buried soon, as the number of unidentified remains continues to grow from the deadliest border crisis in Spain's history.
Disputes Over Repatriation and Responsibility
The Moroccan Association for Human Rights called for the burials in Ceuta to be halted until every effort had been made to identify the bodies and repatriate them to Morocco. A spokesperson for Ceuta's city government said last week the paperwork to repatriate the bodies of the deceased was complete, but that Morocco's government hadn't accepted it.
Morocco's foreign ministry didn't respond to questions from The Associated Press about the burials that started on Friday in Ceuta or suggestions that Morocco is blocking the repatriation of identified migrant bodies. The NGO asked Morocco's foreign ministry to ensure that the bodies are returned to the families so they can be buried with dignity.
Roots of the Deadly Migration Surge
More than 72,000 people poured into Ceuta, a Spanish territory that neighbors Morocco, fueled by misinformation, poverty and a lack of opportunities. Many of those who died drowned or were killed in a stampede to cross a breakwater barrier near a border checkpoint.
While most of those who crossed into Ceuta in late July returned to Morocco almost immediately, local authorities say that between 9,000 and 10,000 migrants - including women and children - have stayed on in the small Spanish city. Spain's national government cites a lower figure of around 5,000 people.



