
Ciidamada Isbaanishka oo loo diraya Ceuta si ay u xoojiyaan ilaalinta xudduudda
Kadib codsi degdeg ah oo ay codsatay maamulka deegaanka, Madrid waxay ballan qaaday jawaab degdeg ah oo ay weheliyaan xoogagga qalabka sida.
Masiixo soo galooti ah ayaa ka dillaacay xudduudka Ceuta, taasoo keentay in maamulka magaaladu codsado xaalad degdeg ah. Raiisel wasaare Pedro Sanchez wuxuu ballan qaaday jawaab degdeg ah, halka Wasaaradda Arrimaha Gudaha ay xaqiijisay in ciidamada la dirayo.
Burburka Xudduudda iyo Dhimasho
Dad badan ayaa ka gudbay xayndaabka una soo galay Spain ka dib markii ay ka adkaadeen booliiska joogay barriga magaalada. Sawirada fiidiyowga ayaa muujinaya boqollaal qof oo dabada ka qubaya dhinaca Morocco iyagoo isticmaalaya shaabaqyo hawada ah.
Rachid Sbihi oo ah madaxa ururka Guardia Civil ee Ceuta wuxuu AP ku yiri: 'The situation is absolute chaos.' Wuxuu darnaa inay jiraan 'thousands of migrants crossing' iyo in xudduuddu 'totally collapsed' tahay. AFP waxay sheegtay in sagaal qof ay dhinteen.
Codska Maamulka Deegaanka
Juan Jesus Vivas wuxuu codsaday xaalad degdeg ah oo ammaan qaran sababtoo ah, wuxuuna codsaday boolis dheeraad ah iyo ciidan. Guddika afayeenada magaaladu waxay gaareen heshiis la isku raacsan yahay.
Vivas wuxuu yiri: 'another night of mass arrivals, nearly a thousand people waiting outside the CETI, our resources completely overwhelmed, and another life lost at sea.' Wuxuu ku daray in magaalada 85,000 kun oo qof laga yaqaan ay la kulantay 'a humanitarian and social emergency'.
Jawaabta Madrid iyo Iskaashiga
Sanchez wuxuu yiri: 'We are mobilizing all necessary resources, working with Moroccan and international authorities, and preparing the necessary measures to restore normalcy as soon as possible.' Wuxuu ku daray: 'This is the moment to build solutions, with responsibility and cooperation.'.
Wasaaradda ayaa sheegtay in Morocco ay 'closely cooperating' tahay, waxaana labada dal ku heshiiyeen 'for the return, as soon as possible, of all the people who entered Ceuta illegally.' Wasiiraha Arrimaha Gudaha ayaa Jimco la imanaya.
Madrid sends forces as Ceuta declares humanitarian emergency
Officials in Ceuta asked Spain to declare a national emergency and deploy the army to secure its border with Morocco. Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez pledged an "immediate response", and the Interior Ministry confirmed armed forces will support border guards.
Border overrun as crowds break through
Video footage showed crowds trying to walk around breakwaters or scale the border fence. Crowds broke through after overwhelming police at the breakwater, with hundreds swimming across using inflatable tubes. Rachid Sbihi said: "The situation is absolute chaos" and the border had "totally collapsed".
AFP cited a spokeswoman for Spain's delegation in Ceuta saying nine people died amid the offshore rush. The scenes recall May 2021 when over 8,000 entered in two days. Ceuta head Juan Jesus Vivas said the city faced "a humanitarian and social emergency" of national proportions.
Regional and national response
Juan Jesus Vivas called for an emergency declaration and army deployment; the city board unanimously agreed. He said 1,500 to 2,000 arrived in 10 days, 2% of the 85,000 population. Sanchez said Madrid was "fully committed to providing an immediate response".
Sanchez said: "We are mobilizing all necessary resources... to restore normalcy as soon as possible" and "This is the moment to build solutions, with responsibility and cooperation". The ministry said Morocco is cooperating and both agreed to return all who entered illegally. Minister Grande-Marlaska visits Friday.
Legal context of sea arrivals
Earlier in July, Spain's Supreme Court ruled sea-arriving migrants cannot be immediately pushed back like at land crossings. Ceuta and Melilla are exceptional, as entry "by sea" circumvents a land border. An amnesty offer applies only to those already in Spain when it began.
The new ruling and enclave geography may relate to the sudden rush, though causes are unclear. The residency permit amnesty does not aid new irregular entrants. Officials continue joint measures with Morocco to manage the situation and plan returns per the agreed framework.



