
Uefa: Qaadacaadda Kooxaha Yurub Weli Waa Suurtagal Iyadoo FA-da Ingiriiska Ay Ka Noqotay Taageerada Infantino
Hay'adda Uefa ayaa sheegtay in shuruudihii aan la buuxin wax walba aanay isbeddelayn ka dib qorshihii FFE la joojiyay
Kooxaha Yurub waxaa suurtagal ah inay qaadaan qaadacaad tartamada ay ka mid yihiin Koobka Adduunka, iyadoo Uefa ay sheegtay in difaaca Fifa ee madaxeeda Gianni Infantino uu yahay mid 'changes nothing' (waxba aanu beddelayn). FA-da Ingiriiska ayaa xaqiijisay inay noqotay taageeradii Infantino.
Mowqifka Uefa iyo Shuruudaha Dhigay
Uefa ayaa qaybteen sheegay in shuruudihii aysan la buuxin, inkastoo qorshihii Infantino la joojiyay. Sida ay hay’adda ku raacday: 'First, the proposals to sell off the major competitions had to be withdrawn and secondly, Assurances have to be made that such attempts to disfigure the game in this way will never be made again.'
Uefa ayaa horey u sheegtay inay kalsoonidii wayday Infantino, iyagoo ku tilmaamay qorshaha Fifa Forward Enterprise (FFE) mid ah 'shabby, back room, opaque deal'. Infantino wuxuu soo jeediyay $40m (£30m) urur kasta oo taageera maalgashi gaar ah oo tartamada koobka adduunka ah.
Fifa iyo Dhaleeceynta Gudaha Ka Timid
Fifa ayaa kulankii Arbacada ku sheegtay in 'mistakes' ee FFE la 'acknowledged', iyadoo ahayd 'not the intention' in golaha iyo xubnaha ay 'feel excluded from the process and that the process should have been handled differently'. Uefa ayaa ku dartay in mowqifkoodu uu hayso.
Xoghayaha guud Mattias Grafstrom wuxuu qoraal gudaha ah ku callaaday FFE 'a sad and reproachable series of events'. COO Kevin Lamour lama casumin kulanka, wuxuuna dhaleeceeyay qorshaha inuu yahay 'the project of one person' oo ah in 'the time has now come for football's political leaders to ask themselves the right questions and make the right decisions'.
Taageerada Caalamiga ah iyo Tallaabooyinka Mustaqbalka
Madaxa Gambia Lamin Kaba Bajo ayaa Amiinaba ku ammaanay 'courage' Infantino, isagoo leh 'willing to give him my support more than ever'. Jordan mooyee, dal kale oo fagaare ah lama sheegin inuusan u codeyn doonin dib-u-doorashada March. Conmebol waxay diiday tallaabo 'any action or procedure that disregards' nidaamyada Fifa.
Uefa waxay gacanta ku haysaa cod-kalsooni-la'aan oo loo baahan yahay 106 cod oo ka mid ah 211 xubnood. Doorashada March waa Victor Montagliani musharraxa suurtagalka ah. Koobka U20 Haween ee Poland 5 September ayaa tijaabinaya mowqifka Yurub, lix dal oo Yurub ah ayaa joogaa.
European football's governing body Uefa has warned that a boycott of FIFA competitions, including the World Cup, could still proceed even after FIFA president Gianni Infantino's controversial private-investment plan was abandoned, as the English FA formally withdraws its support for the Swiss leader.
Uefa Rejects FIFA's Apology as Insufficient
Uefa stated that FIFA's conditions for lifting its boycott threat have not been met, insisting that proposals to sell major tournaments must be withdrawn and guarantees given that such moves will never recur. The European body described the Fifa Forward Enterprise (FFE) scheme as a 'shabby, back room, opaque deal' and said it has lost confidence in Infantino's presidency, a position it says remains unchanged despite the aborted plan.
FIFA acknowledged 'mistakes' regarding the FFE and said it was 'not the intention' for the Council and member associations to 'feel excluded from the process'. However, Uefa dismissed this as inadequate, noting that the president's statement was issued alongside his deputy Mattias Grafstrom rather than as a personal apology, suggesting Infantino is attempting to share responsibility for the controversy.
Internal Divisions Deepen at FIFA
Infantino arrived at FIFA's Rabat offices on Wednesday in a motorcade, summoning management board members to a meeting where he appeared emboldened rather than defensive. Secretary general Grafstrom had previously called the FFE proposals 'a sad and reproachable series of events' in an internal memo, while chief operating officer Kevin Lamour, who was not invited to the meeting, criticised the plan as 'the project of one person' and said leaders must 'ask themselves the right questions and make the right decisions'.
The English FA has sent a letter withdrawing its support for Infantino in reaction to the plan to sell off stakes in the World Cup to private investors. FIFA offered all associations $40m (£30m) to back the proposal, but the lack of transparency and accountability has eroded trust across European football, with some claiming the outcry is bordering on 'hysteria' while others see it as proof Infantino must step down.
Uefa's Options Narrow as Global Support Fragments
Uefa faces a difficult path to remove Infantino, with a vote of no confidence requiring 106 of FIFA's 211 member associations and a unity candidate for next March's election looking uncertain. Concacaf president Victor Montagliani is the favourite to challenge Infantino, but only Jordan has publicly stated it will not vote for his re-election, while the Gambia Football Federation's president praised Infantino's 'courage' and offered renewed support.
The boycott threat will be tested soon, with the FIFA Women's U20s World Cup kicking off in Poland on 5 September, involving six European countries including England. Uefa's stance remains firm, and unless it can secure the necessary votes or find a credible rival candidate, the nuclear option of a boycott could become the only remaining lever to force change at the world governing body.



