
Madaxweynaha Dodgers wuxuu sheegay in kooxdaas aan la iibin, iyadoo la xaqiijinayo inay ku jirto guulaha
Stan Kasten, madaxweynaha kooxda Dodgers, ayaa maanta sheegay in kooxdaas aan la iibin, iyadoo uu sheegay in Mark Walter uu ku jiro baaritaan la xiriira dhaqaalaha, balse waxba kama jiraan Dodgers.
Kasten wuxuu sheegay in Dodgers aan la iibin
Stan Kasten, madaxweynaha kooxda Dodgers, ayaa maanta sheegay in kooxdaas aan la iibin, iyadoo uu sheegay in Mark Walter uu ku jiro baaritaan la xiriira dhaqaalaha, balse waxba kama jiraan Dodgers.
Kasten wuxuu sheegay in kooxdaas ay tahay mid aad u muhiim ah, iyadoo uu sheegay in Mark Walter uu ku jiro baaritaan la xiriira dhaqaalaha, balse waxba kama jiraan Dodgers.
Mark Walter wuxuu iibiyay Lakers
Mark Walter, oo 66 jir ah, wuxuu iibiyay Lakers, iyadoo uu sheegay in kooxdaas ay tahay mid aad u muhiim ah, iyadoo uu sheegay in Mark Walter uu ku jiro baaritaan la xiriira dhaqaalaha, balse waxba kama jiraan Dodgers.
Walter wuxuu iibiyay Lakers, iyadoo uu sheegay in kooxdaas ay tahay mid aad u muhiim ah, iyadoo uu sheegay in Mark Walter uu ku jiro baaritaan la xiriira dhaqaalaha, balse waxba kama jiraan Dodgers.
Walter wuxuu ku jiraa baaritaan
Mark Walter, oo 66 jir ah, wuxuu ku jiraa baaritaan la xiriira dhaqaalaha, iyadoo uu sheegay in kooxdaas ay tahay mid aad u muhiim ah, iyadoo uu sheegay in Mark Walter uu ku jiro baaritaan la xiriira dhaqaalaha, balse waxba kama jiraan Dodgers.
Walter wuxuu ku jiraa baaritaan la xiriira dhaqaalaha, iyadoo uu sheegay in kooxdaas ay tahay mid aad u muhiim ah, iyadoo uu sheegay in Mark Walter uu ku jiro baaritaan la xiriira dhaqaalaha, balse waxba kama jiraan Dodgers.
Dodgers president Stan Kasten told reporters on Friday that the franchise is not being sold and no sale process has been started, directly countering speculation that followed billionaire owner Mark Walter's decision to sell the Los Angeles Lakers for $12.5 billion.
Kasten Issues Firm Denial of Sale
Dodgers president Stan Kasten appeared on the field before Friday's game against Pittsburgh to address growing online speculation about the team's future under owner Mark Walter. He told reporters that the Dodgers are not being sold and that no process has been started to sell the franchise, period. Kasten emphasized that the organization is planning only to win and that nothing involving the Dodgers is part of the investigation into Walter's business empire.
The conjecture began earlier this month when Walter agreed to sell the Los Angeles Lakers to Josh Kushner and Bob Iger for a record-breaking $12.5 billion. Walter had bought a controlling stake in the Lakers from the Buss family last year, and the sale raised questions about whether he might also move the Dodgers, given his history of shunning the spotlight and letting executives like Kasten make public statements.
Walter's Business Empire Under Federal Scrutiny
Multiple media outlets reported that Mark Walter's business empire is under scrutiny from federal prosecutors and the Securities and Exchange Commission in tax fraud investigations. Walter, a 66-year-old based in Chicago and CEO of Guggenheim Partners, is cooperating with the investigation. Kasten stated that nothing involving the Dodgers is part of the probe, declining to go into specifics about the allegations.
Under Walter's ownership, the Dodgers have won three World Series championships in six seasons, and he has lavished big-money contracts on players such as four-time MVP Shohei Ohtani. Kasten praised Walter's stewardship, saying he has done an extraordinary job as an owner and that all he has ever cared about is providing the best experience to make the project successful.
No Plans to Sell Other Sports Properties
Kasten also said that Walter is not exploring any sales of his other sports properties, which include the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks, the Professional Women's Hockey League, and TWG Motorsports. The Dodgers president highlighted that the Lakers sale was an extraordinary opportunity that Walter took, while the Dodgers remain a top priority for the owner.
Walter typically stays behind the scenes, preferring to have Kasten or other team executives make public statements. Kasten described Walter as someone who has done an extraordinary job and expects that to continue far into the future, reinforcing the message that the Dodgers are secure under his leadership.



